Not sure of your business direction or financial situation post-COVID?
Free help is at hand!
Grow your business in 2022 is a programme of support for local businesses over a year old at NO COST.
Funding has been provided to St Albans Enterprise Agency (STANTA) to deliver a programme of business advice and training to help businesses who are suffering/have suffered as a result of the pandemic. STANTA has nearly 40 years’ experience of helping local businesses to start, grow and develop and is offering to help your business to consolidate, diversify if necessary and grow in 2022. And all at no cost to your business!
STANTA can advise on:
- Managing debt and controlling costs
- Business review
- Advice on marketing: social media and networking
- A clear action plan for the next three to six months
- Financial planning
- Making your business online
- Specific concerns relevant to your business
- Trading successfully post COVID – download a Safe to Trade toolkit to help
The programme will start with a 90 minute Zoom meeting with an experienced business advisor who will help you determine the best way forward for your business. If you need to do more research to determine the way forward, a follow up meeting will be arranged as part of the programme.
You can then choose which training courses and workshops you attend to help you achieve the objectives you have identified. Among the courses available are:
- How to grow your business during challenging times
- How to develop an effective continuity plan for your business
- How to write a business plan
- Putting your business plan into action
- Introduction to Social Media
If you’re interested in registering for this FREE package of support, send an email to email@example.com or telephone 01727 837760. Please provide these details:
- your name
- contact telephone number
- business name
- address, postcode of the business
- description of what the business does
- your particular concerns / areas you’d particularly like help with.
STANTA will then contact you to arrange your Zoom meeting with a business adviser.